Served daily - 9am till 11am - with a freshly baked pastries, full and vegetarian English breakfasts, eggs on toast and a range of lighter options!
We also have a variety of kids sized breakfasts.
Upcoming events open/close
Fursty Ferret is coming back, are you mad ferr-et?
Discover all the Hall & Woodhouse pubs near you on our free app for Android or Apple devices or go to our Pub Finder and pop in to enjoy a pint of Fursty Ferret whilst stocks last August-September.
The sweet nutty palate, hoppy aroma and subtle hint of Seville oranges have made this tawny amber ale a firm favourite with Badger beer drinkers. So much so, that Fursty Ferret returns as a seasonal cask beer for August and September, available from next week!
Hall & Woodhouse Portishead is on YouTube!
We're excited to introduce our very first promotional video made for Hall & Woodhouse Portishead.
This video was made by Sophie at Digital Bohemia.
We also had videos filmed for the following of our sister houses and inns:
Hall & Woodhouse Services
Hall & Woodhouse Charity of the Year
Hall & Woodhouse Charity of the Year
Since 2011, Hall & Woodhouse have made a commitment to support a selected charity every 2 years. Any charity can apply to become our company charity; the key requirement being that the charity can demonstrate reasonable representation or operation across our trading region of the South of England - from Dartmoor in the West to Sevenoaks in the East.
If you would like to become our next charity you can be nominated by one of our houses or you can apply directly to Anthony Woodhouse, firstname.lastname@example.org using the attached form. For more information please download our charity brochure.
Our company charity is selected via nominations throughout the year, followed by a company-wide vote, which is held in March. All applicants and nominees will then be contacted to inform them if they have been successful. The winning charity will then be publicly announced in April.
The current Hall & Woodhouse Charity of the Year is Macmillan Cancer Support, who provides practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care (Charity Registration Number: 261017). There are two million people living with cancer today and their needs are not being fully met. By 2030 there will be four million people living with cancer, and we need to do more to help everyone affected by cancer get the support they need from their local Macmillan team.
So as a company we are grateful for the opportunity to give something back to such a great cause, as it supports so many people in our communities, and is a topic close to the hearts of many of our guests and team members. Every year we are extremely proud of the fundraising effort in our houses, and how we can make a real difference to our chosen charity.
If you would like to know more, please download our charity brochure.
To make a booking, please follow these easy steps:
• Have a chat with our ‘Christmas Elf’ about your requirements.
• To confirm booking, we need a non-refundable (sorry!) deposit per person of £5 for a Christmas Celebration and £15 for a Christmas and Boxing
Day Celebration. All children’s deposits are £5.
• Where possible, please pop by to pay your deposit in person as our elf may be busy when you call.
• Payment in full is required by 2nd December for all Christmas Day and Boxing Day bookings.
• Where we have an early evening booking, we may book out the table for another party later in the evening.
• To deliver the best service to all our guests, we regret that we are unable to split party bills into individual bills.
• Promotional offers are not valid when dining from this menu.
• An optional service charge of 10% will be added to parties of 6 or more, which goes directly to the team who serve you.
Our Early Bird Christmas Discounts
• 10% discount available for parties of 4 or more when you book a table for the three course Christmas Celebration Menu before the 30th September and dine by the 11th December.
• We know how hard it is to organise a Christmas Party (herding cats comes to mind!) so, by way of a thank you to the party organiser, for parties of 8 or more we’re giving £20 of H&W vouchers for you to use after January 1st 2016.